Senior Customer Data Strategist (Contract)
We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Data & Human Insight Team combines traditional analytics, data science and qualitative research to generate actionable insight that powers progressive thinking. Ultimately the Data Science and Analytics team predicts how consumers will behave and how best to influence them.
Part of Data Driven Creativity at Accenture Interactive, we work with some of the world’s leading brands on bespoke solutions to understand existing and new audiences for their products and services, whilst creating empowering consumer experiences.
With a recent change in leadership, and direction, our ambition to put Data at the heart of everything we do, continues. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for an ambitious, driven and enthusiastic Senior Customer Data Strategist to join our talented Data & Human Insight Team. This is a huge opportunity to effect change within the team, with the responsibility for building and shaping an element of our proposition. Plus, being a part of the Accenture family, you will have instant access to a wealth of expertise, resources and projects.
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Strategist to work in the strategic function of our Human Insight team for our Data Driven Creativity Capability. Reporting into our Data & Insight Strategy Director.
You might be working as an experienced Data Strategist who has always leaned as much towards the creative ideas as you have towards the data and insight that helps to inform them. You might be an established CRM strategist who has long since sat firmly between Data Strategy and Creative Strategy helping to bring both together to design and deliver improvements to customer journeys. Either way you’re excited about interpreting data and insight on customer interaction with brands, understanding all the channels they interact with (with a strong digital emphasis), and devising the right strategies to improve customer experience and help brands grow.
We want someone who is excited by the prospect of being at the start of something. They’re not scared by the notion of working in a start-up environment and building something with a like-minded bunch of people. Working without ego in a collaborative way.
Having worked within a creative environment (agency side preferred but client side will be considered) you’ll have collaborated daily with creative strategists, data scientists and technical teams shaping and delivering reputation building client work – with a strong focus on insights that drive creative output (across communications, content and digital product creation) with a very strong digital centre of gravity, but core CRM and offline experience as well.
You’re a confident and proven pitcher and presenter. Comfortable with selling-in ideas and with the energy and personality to win over clients.
You’re happy to be accountable for new business conversion and the translation of their strategy into actionable client work.
The chosen candidate will be employed under the Karmarama brand, reporting into our newly appointed, Head of Data & Insight Strategy. You will be mostly based from Karmarama’s Farringdon office with some travel depending on client engagements and likely half a day a week (in total) at Accenture Interactive’s Fenchurch Street Offices
The primary focus of the role will be on developing existing client business as well as supporting in the conversion of new business.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about the power of data, and able to inspire others as to the potential of this by making the complex simple and actionable
- A confident communicator and storyteller, able to build strong partnerships both internally across the agency group and externally with clients
- An experienced strategist who is confident at shaping marketing led customer growth strategies, across all customer touchpoints (but with an emphasis on communications touchpoints) and with a particular emphasis on digital channels
- An analytical mind set and a real desire to use to data to understand customer behaviour and prove the effectiveness of marketing activity
- Able to help shape and align to a wider strategic direction for a client, knowing how your data led strategy forms part of the wider client vision
Why us? Well, we believe it’s nice to:
- Be appreciated
- Work with great people
- Put our people first (that’s you)
- Own your ideas and have a voice
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills, whatever that might be
- Work with bright, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively (easy when you’re all on one floor)
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be inspired by, and work with, leaders in the industry, everyday
- Encourage individuality, entrepreneurialism and brilliance
- Affect change
- Believe in Good Works. Good Works is based on good karma, that what goes around comes around. It guides the way we work and behave. Meaning if we do the right thing for our people, clients and the wider world, good things will happen to us.
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more