Senior Insight Analyst
Hello, we’re Karmarama. We are the UKs most progressive creative agency, now part of Accenture Interactive. And we’ve just been named number 8 in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for in 2019.
We create ideas and solutions across Brand communication, Digital and Direct communication, Digital Products and Platforms, Digital Innovation, Film & Print Production and PR & Social.
But that’s enough about us (for now…. there’s more on what it’s like to work here, further down), first, let us tell you about the Role:
With a recent change in leadership, and direction, our ambition to put Data at the heart of everything we do, continues. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for an ambitious, driven and enthusiastic Senior Insight Analyst to join our talented Data & Human Insight Team. The team combines traditional analytics, data science and qualitative research to generate actionable insight that powers progressive thinking.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll have empowered ownership of your own projects.
- You'll help develop the product roadmap.
- You'll be involved in the development of the proposition.
- You'll have instant access to a wealth of expertise, resources and projects; working with some of the world’s leading brands.
As a Senior Insight Analyst, you will be a part of the continued development of the social analytics and digital ethnography discipline; developing our approach to utilising output created using paid for social tools like Quid, Infegy, Pulsar, Audiense, TGI & YouGov as well as creating and analysing quantitative surveys and working closely with our Data Science team.
You’ll work alongside, and collaboratively with, planning and account management to make sure data is at the heart of everything we do at Karmarama. You'll be creating bespoke solutions to understand existing and new audiences for our Client's products and services, whilst creating empowering consumer experiences.
It would be great if you have:
- 4+ years relevant work experience, using social analysis tools like Infegy, Pulsar, Brandwatch or equivalent.
- Experience using output from Social tools to develop audience and category insight.
- Experience working with a Strategist to develop rich stories around social Insight.
- Experience utilising tools like TGI or equivalent.
- Experience working within cross-disciplinary team to develop strategies, ideally in an agency environment.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Great relationship skills; ability to develop relationships and credibility with both internal and external clients.
- The ability to translate complex ideas into easily-understood scenarios for stakeholders.
- The ability to multi-task and support multiple areas of responsibility at the same time.
- The ability to deliver high quality work within high performing and fast-moving teams in unstructured environments.
What’s it like to work at Karmarama:
We believe in ‘Good Works’. It is the ethos upon which the company was founded, and stays at the heart of everything we do. It’s a simple belief; if we do good, good will come to us.
We have always been a values and people led organisation. And would describe ourselves as a group of interesting, interested, smart, motivated and collaborative characters who care (about it all: each other, clients and of course the work). It’s by no accident that we choose our Employee of the Month and Team of the Month based on our 4 C’s: Care, Collaboration, Candour and Character.
But we don’t just talk the talk; As number 8 in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for in 2019, we are extremely proud of our working culture here at Karmarama; its unique, and we’re famous for it.
We are proud to have created a working environment in which our people can thrive. Learning and Development, Wellbeing, and Inclusion & Diversity are all taken very seriously, but we’re still growing, still learning, and still need YOU to help us continue to do so.
Perks and Benefits:
On top of all the standard benefits you would expect (Private medical, Pension, Gym membership – Gym Box or Mob45, Season ticket loan, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday and a bonus Birthday half day holiday, plus more) we offer some pretty unique and exciting initiatives:
- Being Family Friendly - we want to be inclusive of people who have families or side hustles, so we’re open to flexible working arrangements.
- Wellbeing Week – Run twice a year, our Wellbeing Weeks offer our people wellbeing initiatives from Ask a Physio, Introduction to Hypnotherapy and Introduction to Mindfulness talks to Flu Jabs, Art Classes and Financial Advice workshops.
- Calmarama – In house mindfulness coaching available to all.
- Pridearama – Our LBGTQ+ network who are helping challenge the status quo when it comes to Inclusion & Diversity in the advertising industry.
- KarmaKind – We have a team who organise and run charity events for our Charity of the Year (this year its North London Cares).
- Tea @ 4 – Every Tuesday and Thursday our Operations team lays on Tea @ 4. A nice cuppa, slice of cake and a mingle in our Canteen? What’s not to love!
- On site chef – Chef Jason cooks for us 4 days a week. The meals are subsidised to help you save a bit of cash too.
- Karma Sound Sessions – We host gigs for up and coming artists who come in to perform showcases for us. Stripped back and intimate, there’s a high chance these will become “I was there when…” moments.
- Academy K – Monthly talks to keep everyone informed and up-to-date with all that’s happening in the industry and beyond. Previously we’ve swatted up with the likes of Spotify and Google.