Accounts Payable Assistant
We are Karmarama, a leading Creative Agency based in central London and we're looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our lovely Finance team.
- Register invoices as they are received electronically. Scanning invoices.
- Pass invoices for approval and chase up on non-approved invoices.
- Process and pay invoices and expenses using the Paprika system.
- Assist with processing of credit card expenses.
- Prepare creditor reconciliations for review by team leader.
- Check timesheets status for all freelancer invoices. Match timesheets to the days worked.
- Flag high amount invoices/immediate payment terms.
- Weekly filing of payments.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Must have prior experience in a similar Accounts Payable role.
- Ideally experience within a similar industry.
- Attention to detail is a high priority.
- Must be adaptable and hardworking.
Why us? At Karmarama, you will:
- Work with great people
- Own your ideas and have a voice
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills, whatever that might be
- Work with bright, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively (easy when you’re all on one floor)
- Be inspired by, and work with, leaders in the industry
- Encourage individuality, entrepreneurialism and brilliance
- Affect change
You'll also receive great benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance, in house Mindfullness sessions
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more