CRM Data Planner
We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Data & Human Insight Team combines traditional analytics with bleeding edge data science techniques.
Part of Data Driven Creativity at Accenture Interactive, we work with some of the world’s leading brands on bespoke solutions to understand existing and new audiences for their products and services, whilst creating empowering consumer experiences.
And we're growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a CRM Data Planner to join our talented Data & Human Insight Team.
As a CRM Data Planner, you will:
- Produce actionable insight by interrogating customer data
- Create strategic campaign plans and forecasts, across a range of digital, DM and multi-channel campaigns
- Design and brief bespoke dashboards and campaign analysis
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, as well as planners, project managers, creatives and account managers to fulfil ongoing CRM and acquisition campaign-related tasks
It would be great if you have/are:
- A degree in a relevant area is desirable.
- A proven background in data planning / strategy from either client side or agency.
- Experience in multi-channel campaign planning.
- A solid understanding of CRM systems, processes and analytics platforms.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- A strategic thinker with good proposal writing skills.
- Able to explain the technical details of data and analytics in a non-technical way to people outside the discipline.
- The ability to effectively manage client expectations.
- The ability to coordinate and deliver high quality work within high performing and fast-moving teams in unstructured environments
Why us? Well, we believe it’s nice to:
- Be appreciated
- Work with great people
- Put our people first (that’s you)
- Own your ideas and have a voice
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills, whatever that might be
- Work with bright, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively (easy when you’re all on one floor)
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be inspired by, and work with, leaders in the industry, everyday
- Encourage individuality, entrepreneurialism and brilliance
- Affect change
- Believe in Good Works. Good Works is based on good karma, that what goes around comes around. It guides the way we work and behave. Meaning if we do the right thing for our people, clients and the wider world, good things will happen to us.
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more