Digital Media Planner
We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Data & Human Insight Team combines traditional analytics with bleeding edge data science techniques.
Part of Data Driven Creativity at Accenture Interactive, we work with some of the world’s leading brands on bespoke solutions to understand existing and new audiences for their products and services, whilst creating empowering consumer experiences.
And we're growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a Digital Media Planner to join our talented Data & Human Insight Team.
As a Digital Media Planner, you will:
- Design and create Data and digital media plans that deliver measurable results across a range of client sectors.
- Provide direction on creative best practice to achieve positive outcomes across the use of a variety of channels and formats.
- Present internally and to clients on both of the above.
You might have worked in a media, content, social agency or maybe the planning side of a media or platform owner, alongside having Digital Media Planning experience across the digital landscape, It would be great if you:
- Have experience and knowledge of which channels, platforms and media owners impact on a wide variety of audiences.
- Have experience of planning and deploying PPC and SEO, optimizing both, using technology such as Google Analytics onsite to plan and evaluate.
- Have an equally strong understanding of the different communication vehicles available from those vendors (ad units and formats):
- Dynamic Creative Optimisation
- Digital (and dynamic) video
- Rich Media Display
- Partnership opportunities (editorial integrations).
- Understand the projected impacts of that combination of channel and format on:
- A variety of performance/direct response metrics
- Impacts to brand.
- Have a general understanding of associated costs/value of each of these touchpoints (i.e. are they expensive or not).
- Are able to reference to our wider planning and creative teams:
- Best in market examples of formats, creative execution and usage of ad copy
- How the technology used to deploy channels/formats works to drive creativity.
- Have existing contacts inside media owners to provide communications channels and to stay abreast of best practice developments.
- Are able to collaborate with buying agency partners and media owners to ensure best price and distribution of content.
- Are able to collaborate with data teams who define audiences and coach across team on digital technologies and targeting methodologies.
- Are confident and able to communicate/present clearly in client facing situations.
Why us? Well, we believe it’s nice to:
- Be appreciated
- Work with great people
- Put our people first (that’s you)
- Own your ideas and have a voice
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills, whatever that might be
- Work with bright, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively (easy when you’re all on one floor)
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be inspired by, and work with, leaders in the industry, everyday
- Encourage individuality, entrepreneurialism and brilliance
- Affect change.
- Believe in Good Works. Good Works is based on good karma, that what goes around comes around. It guides the way we work and behave. Meaning if we do the right thing for our people, clients and the wider world, good things will happen to us.
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as:
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more.