Senior Data Analyst (Contract & Perm)
We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Data & Human Insight Team combines traditional analytics, data science and qualitative research to generate actionable insight that powers progressive thinking. Ultimately the Data Science and Analytics team predicts how consumers will behave and how best to influence them.
Part of Data Driven Creativity at Accenture Interactive, we work with some of the world’s leading brands on bespoke solutions to understand existing and new audiences for their products and services, whilst creating empowering consumer experiences.
With a recent change in leadership, and direction, our ambition to put Data at the heart of everything we do, continues. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for an ambitious, driven and enthusiastic Senior Analyst to join our talented Data & Human Insight Team. This is a huge opportunity to effect change within the team, with the responsibility for building and shaping an element of our proposition. Plus, being a part of the Accenture family, you will have instant access to a wealth of expertise, resources and projects.
As a Senior Analyst you will been responsible for the continued development of modelling and segmentation capability as well as leading client projects.
It would be great if you have/are:
- Highly numerate; a degree in a relevant area is desirable.
- 5+ years relevant work experience, ideally with an agency background.
- Expert usage of SAS Enterprise Miner or R Programming Language
- Proven experience building predictive and prescriptive models using traditional & advanced modelling techniques.
- A highly analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Great relationship skills; ability to develop relationships and credibility with both internal and external clients.
- The ability to translate complex ideas into easily-understood scenarios for stakeholders.
- The ability to multi-task and support multiple areas of responsibility at the same time.
- The ability to deliver high quality work within high performing and fast-moving teams in unstructured environments.
Why us? Well, we believe it’s nice to:
- Be appreciated
- Work with great people
- Put our people first (that’s you)
- Own your ideas and have a voice
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills, whatever that might be
- Work with bright, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively (easy when you’re all on one floor)
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be inspired by, and work with, leaders in the industry, everyday
- Encourage individuality, entrepreneurialism and brilliance
- Affect change
- Believe in Good Works. Good Works is based on good karma, that what goes around comes around. It guides the way we work and behave. Meaning if we do the right thing for our people, clients and the wider world, good things will happen to us.
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more