Senior Data Analyst
We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Data & Human Insight Team combines traditional analytics, data science and qualitative research to generate actionable insight that powers progressive thinking. Ultimately the Data Science and Analytics team predicts how consumers will behave and how best to influence them.
Part of Data Driven Creativity at Accenture Interactive, we work with some of the world’s leading brands on bespoke solutions to understand existing and new audiences for their products and services, whilst creating empowering consumer experiences.
With a recent change in leadership, and direction, our ambition to put Data at the heart of everything we do, continues. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for an ambitious, driven and enthusiastic Senior Analyst to join our talented Data & Human Insight Team. This is a huge opportunity to effect change within the team, with the responsibility for building and shaping an element of our proposition. Plus, being a part of the Accenture family, you will have instant access to a wealth of expertise, resources and projects.
As a Senior Analyst you will been responsible for the continued development of modelling and segmentation capability as well as leading client projects.
It would be great if you have/are:
- Highly numerate; a degree in a relevant area is desirable.
- 5+ years relevant work experience, ideally with an agency background.
- Expert usage of SAS Enterprise Miner or R Programming Language
- Proven experience building predictive and prescriptive models using traditional & advanced modelling techniques.
- A highly analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Great relationship skills; ability to develop relationships and credibility with both internal and external clients.
- The ability to translate complex ideas into easily-understood scenarios for stakeholders.
- The ability to multi-task and support multiple areas of responsibility at the same time.
- The ability to deliver high quality work within high performing and fast-moving teams in unstructured environments.
What’s it like to work at Karmarama:
We believe in ‘Good Works’. It is the ethos upon which the company was founded, and stays at the heart of everything we do. It’s a simple belief; if we do good, good will come to us.
We have always been a values and people led organisation. And would describe ourselves as a group of interesting, interested, smart, motivated and collaborative characters who care (about it all: each other, clients and of course the work). It’s by no accident that we choose our Employee of the Month and Team of the Month based on our 4 C’s: Care, Collaboration, Candour and Character.
But we don’t just talk the talk; As number 8 in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for in 2019, we are extremely proud of our working culture here at Karmarama; its unique, and we’re famous for it.
We are proud to have created a working environment in which our people can thrive. Learning and Development, Wellbeing, and Inclusion & Diversity are all taken very seriously, but we’re still growing, still learning, and still need YOU to help us continue to do so.
Perks and Benefits:
On top of all the standard benefits you would expect (Private medical, Pension, Gym membership – Gym Box or Mob45, Season ticket loan, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday and a bonus Birthday half day holiday, plus more) we offer some pretty unique and exciting initiatives:
- Being Family Friendly - we want to be inclusive of people who have families or side hustles, so we’re open to flexible working arrangements.
- Wellbeing Week – Run twice a year, our Wellbeing Weeks offer our people wellbeing initiatives from Ask a Physio, Introduction to Hypnotherapy and Introduction to Mindfulness talks to Flu Jabs, Art Classes and Financial Advice workshops.
- Calmarama – In house mindfulness coaching available to all.
- Pridearama – Our LBGTQ+ network who are helping challenge the status quo when it comes to Inclusion & Diversity in the advertising industry.
- KarmaKind – We have a team who organise and run charity events for our Charity of the Year (this year its North London Cares).
- Tea @ 4 – Every Tuesday and Thursday our Operations team lays on Tea @ 4. A nice cuppa, slice of cake and a mingle in our Canteen? What’s not to love!
- On site chef – Chef Jason cooks for us 4 days a week. The meals are subsidised to help you save a bit of cash too.
- Karma Sound Sessions – We host gigs for up and coming artists who come in to perform showcases for us. Stripped back and intimate, there’s a high chance these will become “I was there when…” moments.
- Academy K – Monthly talks to keep everyone informed and up-to-date with all that’s happening in the industry and beyond. Previously we’ve swatted up with the likes of Spotify and Google.