Senior Digital Account Manager - Creative Futures
We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Creative Futures team sits within Karmarama but creates a unique blend of brand, service design, technology and business consultancy skills from across the Accenture Interactive family. It focuses those skills to concept, prototype, pilot and scale new propositions, product and services for the leading brands.
Together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way we do business.
And we're growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a Senior Digital Account Manager
As a Senior Digital Account Manager, you will:
- Manage the day to day account management across multiple Clients and projects, serving as the ‘go-to’ for both clients and the internal team.
- Build strategic relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Work with clients to clarify and define strategic requirements and manage expectations.
- Understand client’s business, strategic objectives and opportunities and produce strategic proposals and recommendations for your Clients.
- Communicate technical information to clients in a clear and easy to understand language.
- Deliver successful projects across multi-channel technologies.
- Own contractual negotiations, run client meetings and confidently pitch for new business.
It would be great if you have:
- Superb client, strategic and account management skills.
- Experience managing multiple Clients across multiple sectors.
- An excellent understanding of digital, brand, UX and innovation.
- Experience in forecasting and reporting revenues to senior management across existing and new client opportunities.
- A good understanding of user experience principles and the ability to contribute to solve design challenges.
- Experience designing and leading co-creative workshops.
- A track record managing and growing digital portfolios.
Why us? Well, we believe it’s nice to:
- Deliver innovate projects to the world’s leading brands
- Be appreciated
- Work with the latest technologies and trends
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills
- Work with friendly and talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as:
o Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
o Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
o Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
o Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
o Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
o and many many more