Digital Product Delivery Manager
We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Product Team (known as Creative Products), specialise in product strategy, experience design and development of innovative digital customer experiences. The common thread in everything we do is to create experiences for brands that engage their users and delight them in the process. We help ambitious brands create customer experience driven products.
And we're growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a Delivery Manager to join our talented Delivery Management Team.
Creative Products is made up of iOS, Android and Web Engineers, Testers, UI Designers, UX Designers to name a few. Day to day, you'll be working with great people across all these teams, plus other Karmarama departments covering data, brand and comms.
The Delivery team is at the centre of everything we do. We’re responsible for the delivery of the department and group projects, through sound and tested project management processes. Just as importantly, we’re there to create, support and develop the best working environments and practices for our teams.
To support the teams and our approach, as a Delivery Team we have a mission statement that help guides everything we do. This mission statement helps us continually work towards the overall Karmarama vision, which is ‘To become to most progressive creative agency on the planet’.
- We create Agile and transparent ways of working for our clients and teams, so it can become natural behavior rather than a process
- A team that embodies the Agile mindset through everything we do, from how we build products to self-development
- Create working environments for our teams and clients that promote collaboration and good works
- Continually improving as a team and individually through continuous learning, training, retrospectives and coaching that is shared and benefits our teams and clients
As a Delivery Manager there are some fundamental responsibilities you’ll have here:
- Planning the project approach and team alongside the Resource Manager
- Gathering estimates from the team and facilitating the project cost approval process
- Reporting on your projects progress, health, budget and revenue projections
- Facilitating the day to day project ceremonies and supporting the projects continuous improvement approach
- Planning the short and long term actions for the project and its team
- Working with our clients to support their needs on the project and also gathering information and insights for the project team
- Continuous alignment with the Product Owner on progress, team and client needs
You’ll be supported and working with other Delivery team members in a numbers of ways. We sit together, when we’re not working alongside the project teams at Karmarama or at our clients offices, so help is always available. We have a weekly stand up on a Monday to make sure we’re aligned, and workload or help is shared out where needed. Our Delivery Team Slack channel is the most used communication tool as it’s a great place for updates, planning and questions. Expect to be regularly involved in planning projects and finding solutions to problems via white boards and lots of Post-it’s! We love to draw things out and work on the answer collaboratively as a team.
As Delivery Manager here, you’ll have many opportunities to learn new skills and develop personally and in your role.
These are some of the training and career progression opportunities you’ll have here:
- A clear day one description of what your role is and what you’re expected to be doing. Then visibility into the more senior Delivery Manager roles to help shape a clear and transparent career path
- Internal training on our processes and other Delivery focused areas of interest like release management facilitation, user story mapping and Agile delivery.
- External training like presentation training, communication training, leadership, and Scrum Master certification.
- Become a champion. Pick a subject that you have a passion for and will help the business in some way, and we’ll support you in becoming a champion in that field
- Capabilities forums. Be part of a learning culture and community where you can contribute and learn from great speakers within and outside of Karmarama. Brown bag presentations to learn new skills and build up your knowledge of Product Development and master classes covering a wide range of topics
In summary, we’re looking for a Delivery Manager that is always looking to learn new things. You’ll be organized and really enjoy working with teams and helping others become the best they can be. Any knowledge you already have on the digital industry, technical knowledge and the most commonly used project methodologies would be a big benefit starting out in the role.
Why us? Well, we believe it’s nice to:
- Design and build products, not campaigns
- Be appreciated
- Work on a variety of products, across platforms and devices
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills
- Work with friendly, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
o and many many more