Freelance & Perm: Front End Dev w/ Ember
The current programme is full time with the client over in Staines, however, there is an option to split your time to 3 days in Staines with the client, and then 2 days here based at Karmarama Farringdon.
The client is a UK Utility giant, whom we're helping to design and build new experiences across the a number of different user journeys.
It’s nice if you have experience with:
- CSS Preprocessors, SASS/PostCSS or similar
- Node.js (Express/Hapi or similar)
- Module systems/loaders (Webpack/Browserify or similar)
- Package management (NPM/Yarn)
- Build automation (Grunt/Gulp)
- Version control (Git)
- Basic command line usage (Mac/Linux/Bash)
- Agile delivery
- NoSQL such as MongoDB (beneficial)
- Data visualization such as D3.js (beneficial)
- Hosting with AWS (beneficial)