Hello, we’re Karmarama. We are the UK's most progressive creative agency, now part of Accenture Interactive. And we’ve just been named number 8 in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for in 2019.
We create ideas and solutions across Brand communication, Digital and Direct communication, Digital Products and Platforms, Digital Innovation, Film & Print Production and PR & Social.
But that’s enough about us (for now…. there’s more on what it’s like to work here, further down), first, let us tell you about the role.
This role will sit within the Client Services department. You'll be joining one of our largest account teams, supporting other members of the team on projects that cover a range of media channels (TV, Radio and Digital to name a few) across multiple campaigns.
The role is a great opportunity for you to learn all things Client Services from the ground up, giving you the chance to learn and implement new skills in a supportive environment. Some experience in an agency environment whether work experience, or placement is beneficial but certainly not a requirement. Enthusiasm, attention-to-detail and a desire to learn are essential!
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll be given the opportunity to learn by doing in a supported, collaborative environment.
- You’ll be mentored by more senior members of the team.
- Variety. Variety of tasks, variety of people to work with and a variety of challenge. Every day here is different.
- You’ll have a voice. We want you to ask questions, show interest and be inquisitive.
- You’ll be empowered to build client relationships.
- Provide administrative support across all aspects of the account, including producing weekly status reports, monitoring client offer plans and managing finance trackers.
- Assist in the management of TV, radio, press, digital display and email campaigns from briefing through to delivery.
- Build a varied knowledge base around the client, their industry and specific media channels, undertaking competitor reviews and audits, and sharing your findings with the team.
What’s it like to work at Karmarama:
We believe in ‘Good Works’. It is the ethos upon which the company was founded and stays at the heart of everything we do. It’s a simple belief; if we do good, good will come to us.
We have always been a values and people led organisation. And would describe ourselves as a group of interesting, interested, smart, motivated and collaborative characters who care (about it all: each other, clients and of course the work). It’s by no accident that we choose our Employee of the Month and Team of the Month based on our 4 C’s: Care, Collaboration, Candour and Character.
But we don’t just talk the talk; As number 8 in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for in 2019, we are extremely proud of our working culture here at Karmarama; its unique, and we’re famous for it.
We are proud to have created a working environment in which our people can thrive. Learning and Development, Wellbeing, and Inclusion & Diversity are all taken very seriously, but we’re still growing, still learning, and still need YOU to help us continue to do so.
Perks and Benefits:
On top of all the standard benefits you would expect (Private medical, Pension, Gym membership – Gym Box or Mob45, Season ticket loan, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday and a bonus Birthday half day holiday, plus more) we offer some pretty unique and exciting initiatives:
- Being Family Friendly - we want to be inclusive of people who have families or side hustles, so we’re open to flexible working arrangements.
- Wellbeing Week – Run twice a year, our Wellbeing Weeks offer our people wellbeing initiatives from Ask a Physio, Introduction to Hypnotherapy and Introduction to Mindfulness talks to Flu Jabs, Art Classes and Financial Advice workshops.
- Calmarama – In house mindfulness coaching available to all.
- Pridearama – Our LBGTQ+ network who are helping challenge the status quo when it comes to Inclusion & Diversity in the advertising industry.
- KarmaKind – We have a team who organise and run charity events for our Charity of the Year (this year its North London Cares).
- Tea @ 4 – Every Tuesday and Thursday our Operations team lays on Tea @ 4. A nice cuppa, slice of cake and a mingle in our Canteen? What’s not to love!
- On site chef – Chef Jason cooks for us 4 days a week. The meals are subsidised to help you save a bit of cash too.
- Karma Sound Sessions – We host gigs for up and coming artists who come in to perform showcases for us. Stripped back and intimate, there’s a high chance these will become “I was there when…” moments.
- Academy K – Monthly talks to keep everyone informed and up-to-date with all that’s happening in the industry and beyond. Previously we’ve swatted up with the likes of Spotify and Google.