I want to work in Account Management...
We'd love to talk to talented and ambitious Account Management people at all levels about potential new roles in 2017 on some very exciting clients here at Karmarama. It's a fantastic time to be joining this great team.
Our truly integrated environment is just one of the many things that makes working at Karmarama so special; we cover a multitude of channels including TV, press/print, digital, CRM/DM and email. There is the opportunity for ATL gurus to be specialists within a full 360 setting and for those with more integrated experience to showcase their skills.
It's a fun, collaborative team in which you get to work autonomously whilst being supported and given plenty of opportunity to develop and push yourself further. A great place to build on your career.
You'll also be working closely with some brilliant wider-agency teams, including creatives, project management, planning and production. It's an open plan office designed with open communication in mind.
- The proven ability to successfully manage or run client accounts (depending on your level of experience), developing client relationships and proactively identifying and addressing potential issues. Be the voice of the client in the agency
- Demonstrable experience in proactively identifying potential opportunities for growing and developing client accounts both commercially and creatively
- Commercially astute; ensuring you understand your client's business and challenges thoroughly, proven experience of rigour across all financial duties
- Demonstrate sound creative judgement within an Account Management context
- Able to build strong relationships with wider-agency teams and is a trusted and collaborative member of the Account Management team
- Previous experience as part of an account management team from within a creative agency or similar environment
Good Works is based on good karma, that what goes around comes around. It guides the way we work and behave. Meaning if we do the right thing for our people, clients and the wider world, good things will happen to us. Implicit in that belief is the objective to be a rainbow nation of bright, talented people. So if you’re hard-working, curious, smart, and ambitious, we’d love you to join us whether you’re black, white, hate labels, straight, gay, able-bodied, transgender, disabled, a Mum, a Grandparent or none of the above.
We offer a comprehensive and attractive benefits package, including:
• A competitive salary
• 25 days’ holidays
• Private Medical Insurance
• Group Life Assurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Pension (2% matching contribution)
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Season Ticket Loan
• Eye care
• Bespoke Development Programme