Campaign Manager (Senior Account Manager) - Automotive & client side
This is huge opportunity to work Client side, at Honda (one of our biggest and longest-serving cross-channel clients), on behalf of Karmarama.
It’s a very exciting time to join the team: Honda are venturing into a very busy 6 months, planning and executing Hybrid and electric car launches, as well as new motorcycle product launches. With these additional product launches, Honda have a lot of operational campaigns that need to be delivered, therefore are looking for an experienced Comms manager with experience in both creative and media to support over the next 6 months.
Your background could be client side (Campaign Manager role or similar), in agency (experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager), or a mix of both. Either way, experience in campaign management and agency and stakeholder management is essential. As is the ability to work at a fast pace, often independently.
It’s a 4-6 Month role (Freelance of Fixed Term Contract) based in Bracknell, Berkshire (excellent transport links from London Waterloo) for 4 days a week, and 1 day either in Karmarama or our media agency partner.
As a Campaign Manager you will:
- Manage the workflow for all campaigns to ensure all deliverables are met
- Manage the flow of assets and the approval process of creative
- Coordinate actions with media and creative agencies
- Look after the briefing process for media and creative campaigns capturing the wider team’s needs (digital platform, CRM, dealer marketing included).
- Manage team update presentations that are required
- Help with general admin such as booking approval meetings with senior stakeholders/management
- Share updated plans with the wider team to ensure everyone is informed, and work alongside the digital and content team to ensure assets created on both sides are effectively used.