We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Data Driven Communications Team specialises in helping companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics; offering our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics. The common thread in everything we do is to design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
Working closely with our Accenture Interactive family (the digital agency of Accenture Digital), together we help brands design, build and delivery the best experiences in the world, at global scale. We work with the CMOs and CDOs of some of the world’s largest brands, offering a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
And we're growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a Programmatic Manager to join our talented Data Driven Communications Team.
- Rapidly understanding advertisers’ current state across technology, data, process and partner landscape to identify opportunities for growth and innovation.
- Build the business case for scaled investment in digital media transformation programmes.
- Design new operating models and ways of working for both marketers and their agency and technology partners to improve marketing outcomes.
- Propose new technologies and platforms to enable the Programmatic delivery of better experiences at scale.
- Help the worlds’ largest advertisers transform their marketing capabilities by working within complex and challenging organisational structures to build new skills and change behaviours.
- Develop and service large scale digital advertising projects and delivering significant performance improvements in Programmatic campaign management and
- Integrate digital advertising with the wider marketing and business functions to deliver integrated experiences driving tangible business benefits.
- Working with digital data in various facets: digital data gathering, aggregation, and data mining.
- Analysing data for campaign optimization to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve advertising performance and redesigning digital experiences to deliver this.
- Work in cross-functional teams to rapidly prototype Data Management Platforms and plug them across paid, earned and owned media channels.
- Working with other Accenture colleagues in data, analytics, media, technology, processes and our clients' agencies to transform or improve digital operations and performance.
- Supporting the development of RFPs, proposals and contracts.
- Supporting teams through all phases of a project lifecycle: planning, discovery, workshops, experiments, blueprints, go live, and ongoing managed services.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in web and digital marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with DSPs & DMPs
- Experience in consulting, agency or other business-related professional services
- Strong working knowledge of display, video and mobile campaign management for advertisers (direct response and branding, international scope.)
- Detailed understanding of Demand Side Platforms, Data Management Platforms, Supply Side Platforms, Trading desk management and process, Adserver set up and trafficking management, tag management
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Understanding of role of Programmatic within wider digital marketing ecosystem
- Familiarity with algorithm and big data technology potential in order to work with data scientists and data managers in charge of designing and developing segmentation, lookalike, analytical and predictive models as well as dashboards
- Familiarity with emerging adtech/platforms/architectures
- Highly analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Excellent client relationship skills, ability to develop relationships with client executives based on credibility in the digital marketing area
- Ability to effectively manage client expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple areas of responsibility at the same time
We believe it’s good to:
- Be appreciated
- Work with great people
- Put our people first (that’s you)
- Own your ideas and have a voice
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills, whatever that might be
- Work with bright, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively (easy when you’re all on one floor)
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be inspired by, and work with, leaders in the industry, everyday
- Encourage individuality, entrepreneurialism and brilliance
- Affect change
- Believe in Good Works. Good Works is based on good karma, that what goes around comes around. It guides the way we work and behave. Meaning if we do the right thing for our people, clients and the wider world, good things will happen to us.
- Be rewarded well with great Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more