Senior Frontend Developer (React)
We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Product Team specialise in product strategy, experience design and development of innovative mobile customer experiences. The common thread in everything we do is to create experiences for brands that engage their users and delight them in the process. We help ambitious brands create customer experience driven products.
And we're growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our talented Engineering Team.
As a Senior Front-End Developer you will:
- Work alongside other (cross-platform) developers and designers in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Be hands on, working with a solid tech stack, applied across a number of different products and solutions.
- Have the opportunity to explore new technologies to enhance existing services with deep learning, graph databases etc.
- Have ownership for your own work and that of your team.
- Influence solutions from pitch to delivery with direct client exposure.
- Run projects using agile delivery, within your practice and with a team consistency which can endure beyond the project lifecycle.
- Have the ability to change direction to suit the Product and Client needs.
It’s nice if you have experience with:
- CSS Preprocessors, SASS/PostCSS or similar
- Node.js (Express/Hapi or similar)
- Module systems/loaders (Webpack/Browserify or similar)
- Package management (NPM/Yarn)
- Build automation (Grunt/Gulp)
- Version control (Git)
- Basic command line usage (Mac/Linux/Bash)
- Agile delivery
- NoSQL such as MongoDB (beneficial)
- Data visualization such as D3.js (beneficial)
- Hosting with AWS (beneficial)
Why us? Well, we believe it’s nice to:
- Design and build products, not campaigns
- Be appreciated
- Work on a variety of products, across platform and device
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills
- Work with friendly, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more