PR Account Executive
We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our PR Team are positioned at the crossroads of social, PR and content and are obsessed with creating insight-led, creative campaigns that deliver real commercial results, brand reputation and cultural currency (not just coverage) for our clients.
And we're growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a bright, tenacious and curious Account Executive to join our talented PR Team.
As an Account Executive, you will be working on exciting household names brands, securing brilliant results for consumer and corporate campaigns, alongside helping to run and manage a busy press office.
You’ll be part of a small, friendly team and will have the opportunity to really make your mark, while benefiting from the culture and development opportunities of a bigger agency.
- Experience of working on PR campaigns for consumer clients
- Strong communication skills
- A proactive, mature and can-do attitude with experience of reacting quickly to the news agenda
- Strong writing skills with experience of drafting press releases, media alerts, opinion pieces, spokesperson quotes and statements
- Excellent organisational skills, an ability to prioritise and take initiative and previous client contact experience
- Experience of working on social, content, digital and influencer-led campaigns
- Not essential, but experience of working on purpose-led brands and an interest in topical issues such as sustainability and gender equality would be a bonus
- Good media contacts, strong knowledge of the media landscape and an appetite to generate quality coverage for your clients, from news to features
We believe it’s good to:
- Be appreciated
- Be curious
- Work with great people
- Put our people first (that’s you)
- Own your ideas and have a voice
- Be (genuinely) creative minded
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills, whatever that might be
- Work with bright, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Muck in (we don’t believe in hierarchy)
- Work collaboratively with our wider Karmarama agencies(easy when you’re all on one floor)
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be inspired by, and work with, leaders in the industry, everyday
- Encourage individuality, entrepreneurialism and brilliance
- Care about your colleagues
- Believe in Good Works. Good Works is based on good karma, that what goes around comes around. It guides the way we work and behave. Meaning if we do the right thing for our people, clients and the wider world, good things will happen to us.
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more