Adobe Analytics Implementation Expert
We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Data Driven Communications Team specialises in helping companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics; offering our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics. The common thread in everything we do is to design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
Working closely with our Accenture Interactive family (the digital agency of Accenture Digital), together we help brands design, build and delivery the best experiences in the world, at global scale. We work with the CMOs and CDOs of some of the world’s largest brands, offering a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
And we're growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a Adobe Analytics Implementation Expert to join our talented Data Driven Communications Team.
- Rapidly understand client’s current status across technology, data, process and partner landscape to identify opportunities for growth and innovation.
- Build the business case for scaled investment in analytics transformation programmes.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders on best analytical approaches and set up.
- Help the worlds’ largest companies transform and leverage data by working within complex and challenging organisational structures to build new skills and change behaviours.
- Develop and service large scale analytics projects and delivering significant performance improvements in data visualisation and reporting.
- Drive clients towards a data driven culture.
- Working with digital data in various facets: digital data gathering, aggregation, and data mining.
- Analysing data for campaign optimization to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve site performance and redesigning digital experiences to deliver this.
- Work in cross-functional teams to rapidly prototype Data Management Platforms and plug them across paid, earned and owned media channels.
- Working with other Accenture colleagues in data, analytics, media, technology, processes and our clients' agencies to transform or improve digital operations and performance.
- Supporting the development of RFPs, proposals and contracts.
- Supporting teams through all phases of a project lifecycle: planning, discovery, workshops, experiments, blueprints, go live, and ongoing managed services.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in web and digital marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with DSPs & DMPs
- Advanced Adobe Analytics platform implementation expert
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience in using Adobe DTM/Tag management solutions
- Experience providing end to end support and guidance during implementation (dev and prod environments)
- Able to set-up Adobe Analytics best practise implementation and monitoring the data governance/Analytics documentation process
- Expert understanding in Adobe Analytics custom variables (e.g. video tracking)
- Advanced Adobe Analytics Master Report Suite and Virtual Report Suite configuration
- Advanced experience in implementation of the s_code/appmeasurement.JS code
- Expert knowledge in creating and configuring Adobe Analytics processing rules
- Experience in Adobe data sources- specifically moving Webtrends data to Adobe Analytics and ensuring the correct data is appearing in Adobe Analytics when migrated
- Experience in creating bespoke marketing channel IDs and configuring marketing channel report
- Experience in creating IP exclusions/IP settings
- Able to provide QA and training support
- Masters / Bachelor's degree in statistical field from Top Tier Institutes, ideal.
- Candidates with hands on experience of building tagging rules within Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM).
- Minimum 4-5 years of hands on experience of solutioning and analytical delivery.
- Strong background in reporting and visualisations.
- Global experience / experience in working on geographically dispersed teams will be an advantage.
- Experience and understanding of analytics for content websites.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in website structures to aid the delivery of implementation.
- Strong business acumen and content understanding.
We believe it’s good to:
- Be appreciated
- Work with great people
- Put our people first (that’s you)
- Own your ideas and have a voice
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills, whatever that might be
- Work with bright, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively (easy when you’re all on one floor)
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be inspired by, and work with, leaders in the industry, everyday
- Encourage individuality, entrepreneurialism and brilliance
- Affect change
- Believe in Good Works. Good Works is based on good karma, that what goes around comes around. It guides the way we work and behave. Meaning if we do the right thing for our people, clients and the wider world, good things will happen to us.
- Be rewarded well with great Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more