Product (UI) Designer
We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Product Team specialise in product strategy, experience design and development of innovative mobile customer experiences. The common thread in everything we do is to create experiences for brands that engage their users and delight them in the process. We help ambitious brands create customer experience driven products.
And we're growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a Product Designer to join our talented Experience Design Team.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Create beautiful, engaging visual designs for apps, websites and other digital experiences.
- Take projects from conception to completion across our portfolio of ambitious, big-name clients.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients in workshops and brainstorms.
- Work independently, using your initiative to take an idea and run with it.
- Present concepts, designs and rationale internally and to clients.
- Deliver screens, assets and prototypes to a high standard.
- Work in cross-disciplinary project teams with your Product, UX, Delivery and Engineering teammates.
It would be nice if you have:
- Exceptional visual design skills and the portfolio to prove it.
- Professional experience, ideally within an agency environment.
- Experience designing responsive websites plus tablet and smartphone apps for iOS and Android.
- In-depth knowledge of current visual and interactive design trends.
- A proactive, can-do attitude and a passion for digital.
- Excellent typography and layout skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Great organisational skills, able to juggle and prioritise multiple projects.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- High proficiency in Sketch and Adobe creative suite.
- Additional skills in prototyping and motion design.
- A collaborative, team-player attitude.
- A positive, fun personality and a shedload of creative ideas.
Why us? Well, we believe it’s nice to:
- Design and build products, not campaigns
- Be appreciated
- Work on a variety of products, across platform and device
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills
- Work with friendly, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more