Nice Agency - Visual/UI Designer
WE ARE NICE. And we believe it’s Nice to…
- Design products, not campaigns
- Be appreciated
- Work with great people
- Work on a variety of products, across platform and device
- Own your ideas (and present them to your client)
- Design products for clients like M&S, Costa, Ticketmaster and Honda
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills
- Work with talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Work for Tim McEvilly, our Experience Design Director
- Always enjoy a Nice night out
- Be Nice. And be part of the Karma Group
And it’s Nice to know what you would do, as a Product Designer…
- Create beautiful, engaging visual designs for apps, websites and other digital experiences.
- Take projects from conception to completion across our portfolio of ambitious, big-name clients.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients in workshops and brainstorms.
- Work independently, using your initiative to take an idea and run with it.
- Present concepts, designs and rationale internally and to clients.
- Deliver screens, assets and prototypes to a high standard.
- Work in cross-disciplinary project teams with your Product, UX, Delivery and Engineering teammates.
It would be Nice if you have…
- Exceptional visual design skills and the portfolio to prove it.
- Professional experience, ideally within an agency environment.
- Experience designing responsive websites plus tablet and smartphone apps for iOS and Android.
- In-depth knowledge of current visual and interactive design trends.
- A proactive, can-do attitude and a passion for digital.
- Excellent typography and layout skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Great organisational skills, able to juggle and prioritise multiple projects.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- High proficiency in Sketch and Adobe creative suite.
- Additional skills in prototyping and motion design.
- A collaborative, team-player attitude.
- A positive, fun personality and a shedload of creative ideas.
It’s always Nice to have Benefits…
- A Competitive salary
- 25 days’ Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Eye care
- Bespoke Development Programme
And it’s nice to have really nice things like…
- A Sweet Shop
- Free breakfast and fruit
- An onsite Chef
- Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”
- and many many more