Senior Product (UI & UX) Designer
We are Karmarama. We reframe brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Our Product Team specialise in product strategy, experience design and development of innovative mobile customer experiences. The common thread in everything we do is to create experiences for brands that engage their users and delight them in the process. We help ambitious brands create customer experience driven products.
And we're growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a Senior Product (UI & UX) Designer to join our talented Experience Design Team.
You’ll be dedicated to working on one of our longest-standing Clients, an international wealth and investment management group, who, importantly, have a progressive approach: their aim is to challenge their ways of working and all digital services. As part of a small, tight-knit team, you’ll have a great deal of autonomy and influence. You’ll be based between Karmarama HQ (in Farringdon) and the Client’s office (the City), which will enable you to really embed yourself within the team and the brand whilst being very much a part of Karmarama and the Creative Product’s family.
As a Senior Product (UI & UX) Designer, you will:
- Create beautiful, engaging digital experiences for apps, websites and other digital platforms.
- Lead client meetings, interviews and workshops to capture business requirements and user needs.
- Undertake competitor research, expert reviews and audits.
- Create a range of UX documentation including personas, user journeys, experience maps and information architecture.
- Present concepts, designs and rationale internally and to your clients.
- Deliver UX & UI solutions in the form of sketches, detailed wireframes, polished visual designs and prototypes.
- Validate ideas and designs through user testing.
It would be great if you have:
- Previous experience in a Senior or Lead UX/UI role, working with financial services clients (ideally)
- A portfolio of responsive websites, tablet and smartphone apps for iOS and Android.
- High proficiency in Sketch and Adobe creative suite with skills in prototyping
- In-depth knowledge of interactive design trends and technology developments
- Experience in working with Client project teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Great organisational skills, able to juggle and prioritise multiple projects.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- A positive personality and collaborative, team-player attitude
Why us? Well, we believe it’s nice to:
- Design and build products, not campaigns
- Be appreciated
- Work on a variety of products, across platform and device
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills
- Work with friendly, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off - 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development - Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more